The Guitar Speed Trainer is a home study course software designed to help you develop superior speed and technique.The first thing you need is correct information. If you want to make significant progress then you simply must know all the important facts about guitar speed.
That's why the very first thing you will do with the Guitar Speed Trainer will be learning the fundamentals:
- How speed picking really works.
- The four picking strategies.
- The three types of motion.
- How to measure your speed.
- Advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- The "PP" secret for developing jaw-dropping speed.
- The five worst training mistakes, and how to avoid them.
- How to do the right exercise at the right time.
- The "LRB" secret of super-coordination at high speed.Then, effective training
Once you have the knowledge, the Guitar Speed Trainer then helps you translate it into action and get the best possible results in the shortest time.
For example, GST helps you measure your Speed Profile and use that information to fine-tune your exercises.
To get maximum benefit from every single minute of practice, GST uses the Ideal Speed Curve. This is a unique training strategy that ensure you always train "in the zone".
Simple but effective drills focus on different types of Fingering and Phrasing (e.g scales, patterns, chromatic, etc.)
All important Picking Techniques (e.g. single and double, alternate and semi-alternate, etc.) are exercised through short specialized exercises.